Welcome to St. Joseph’s
Our school is a small and friendly primary school, situated in beautiful surroundings and staffed by a dedicated team of talented and caring professionals.
We offer a high quality, broad and balanced curriculum in a Catholic setting. We welcome children from the Catholic faith, other faiths and from families of no denomination. We recognise the uniqueness of every child and we place a very strong emphasis on personalised learning. We are proud of our caring and inclusive ethos and the very happy environment in which our children learn. As a result of these things, our children not only achieve very good standards, but they also develop the personal skills needed to become happy and fulfilled individuals.
We work closely with the other schools in the Malvern area under the umbrella of Partnership In Malvern Schools (PIMS).
PIMS Vision Statement
As a group of schools our professional generosity ensures we build relationships based on mutual respect to fulfil the following aims:
- Improve outcomes for all pupils across the Malvern group of schools
- Facilitate the development of teaching and learning through collaboration, the sharing of expertise and the provision of high quality continuing professional development
- Secure excellent leadership through professional support and challenge
- Provide opportunities to enrich the lives of the young people in our communities
We achieve this by:
- Collaborating to moderate standards and assessment judgements
- Delivering high quality training through utilising shared funding
- Sharing resources, policies and ideas
- Engaging in school to school support, sharing best practice and expertise
- Participating in sports and arts events for children across the primary age range
- Building strong relationships between school senior and middle leaders, including facilitation of a group for Senior Leaders Other Than Heads (SLOTHS) and Univerity led middle leadership training
- Engaging positively with the University of Worcester, to draw in expertise, resources and opportunities for children and staff
We hope that you will enjoy looking at our website but if you would like to know more, then please come along and visit our school. We look forward to meeting you.